10 facts in favor of container construction
1. Strength. The design was developed taking into account operation in conditions of increased loads, therefore ISO containers are resistant to weather vagaries, and the frame provides durability (including seismic resistance) to the building.
2. Reliability. Container housing is suitable for year-round living, which some modular wooden houses cannot boast of.
3. High build speed. It rarely takes more than 1.5-2 months to build an object from ISO containers. For example, the construction of an office space of two thousand square meters takes approximately 20 days. A fully habitable house is built in 10-15 days.Read more
4. Environmental friendliness. Container architecture causes minimal harm to the environment: up to 90% of the cargo house is recyclable.
5. Architectural possibilities. Container housing can be given any shape; modules are placed one on top of the other, rotated at different angles and even tilted.
6. Aesthetics. Housing looks unusual, extravagant and modern, in the spirit of modern style trends.
7. Construction conditions. Technologically, a house can be built at any time of the year. It is allowed to connect the containers with a normal residential building.
8. Construction possibilities. The thickness of the steel walls and stiffeners make it possible to build houses with a height of 2-3 floors. Technologies for the construction of multi-storey buildings have been developed.
9. Light weight. Container structures do not need a solid capital foundation; most often they are installed on piles.
10. The steel surface is galvanized and profiled. The walls are not only protected from corrosion, but are also ready for finishing.